Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scenic Falls Race






The annual Scenic Falls race is to help a charity, this year it is Development Workshop. Kourtney and I participated a few years ago. This year Justin, Valerie, Isabella, Isaac and Ethan warmed up their mussels and made the big run and walk. I did not get to the park in time to cheer at the finish line for Justin or Valerie, but I made it in time for the younger ones. This type of event gives us opportunities for revving up our motors and powering down those paths at our fastest speeds. It was awesome to see and hear all the cheers from the side line observers as children came across the finish line. I feel very rested, but it was a great workout for Valerie and Justin, they ran their race and then went with the children on their race.

No comments:

Post a Comment